Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture: Volume 25 by T. Lagoda, E. Macha, W. Bedkowski (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £187.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £115.40Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with theoretical, computational and experimental aspects of the multiaxial fatigue and fracture of engineering materials and structures. This book includes categories such as: Proportional cyclic loading; Non-proportional cyclic loading; Variable amplitude and random loading; and Crack growth.
- Author(s)E. Macha,T. Lagoda,W. Bedkowski
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleEuropean Structural Integrity Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight700 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.