All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book makes readily available information on many aspects of the design and use of multicomputer networks, including machine organization, system software, and application programs.
- Author BiographyDaniel A. Reed holds the Edward William and Jane Marr Gutgsell Professorship at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is also Director of the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), Director of the National Computational Science Alliance, and Chief Architect, NSF TeraGrid.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Reed,Richard M. Fujimoto
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleScientific and Engineering Computation
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight839 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.