CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.10Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real cases, narratives, and biographical material, this title contains the firsthand telling of cultural stories (that encompass race, ethnicity, class, gender, and life cycle) of African American, Asian, Hispanic/Latino, and Native American Indian people's experiences of mental health services.
- Author BiographyAretha F. Marbley, Ph.D., is Associate Professor and Director of Community Counseling in the Department of Counselor Education at Texas Tech University. She is presenting Chair and Reginal Conference Director of the Texas Chapter of the National Association for Multicultural Education (NAME). She has won many awards for her counseling work, including the Texas Counselor for Social Justice Outstanding Counselor Educator Advocate Award (2011) and the American Counseling Association, (AMCD) Human Rights Award (2010).
- Author(s)Aretha Faye Marbley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.