Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume compares and contrasts foundational myths and highlights the sociopolitical contexts that affect the conditions of citizenship, access to education, and inclusion of diverse cultural knowledge in educational systems.
- Author BiographyReva Joshee is an associate professor of educational theory and policy at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto. Lauri Johnson is an associate professor of Educational Leadership and Policy at the University of Buffalo. Contributors include Carol Agocs; Adrienne Chan; Catherine Cornbleth, Rinaldo Walcott, Carlos Ovando, and Terezia Zoric; Tracey M. Derwing & Murray Munro; David Gillborn; Michelle Goldberg; Karen M. Gourd; Jan Hare; Augustine McCaffery; Carlos J. Ovando and Terrence G. Wiley; Yoon K. Pak; Christopher M. Span, Rashid V. Robinson, and Trinidad Molina Villega; John W. Tippeconnic III and Sabrina Redwing Saunders; Edward Taylor; Charles Ungerleider; and Sue Winton.
- PrizesWinner of Critics' Choice Award, American Educational Studies Association 2008 (United States).
- Author(s)Lauri Johnson,Reva Joshee
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2008
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note5 b&w figures & tables
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.