Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExamining multicultural perspectives in special education, this volume attempts to tackle demographic challenges in classrooms, schools, and communities that general and special educators must be aware of, by presenting information on multidimensional methods for dealing with those students who look, talk, behave and learn differently.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Special Education
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnthony F. Rotatori,Festus E. Obiakor,John O. Schwenn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.