All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the librarian, teacher, or parent who wishes to foster compassionate multicultural relationships between and among children, this manual offers help. It includes an annotated bibliography of children's books that contain characters of different cultural heritages who display friendship with others.
- Author BiographyPatricia L. Roberts is Professor of Education at California State University, Sacramento. She is the author of twenty teaching works including Alphabet: A Handbook of ABC Books (Scarecrow, 1994), and Taking Humor Seriously in Children's Literature (Scarecrow, 1997). She is a member of the National Council of Teachers of English.
- Author(s)Patricia L. Roberts
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication12/02/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSchool Library Media Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1 diagram, bibliography
- Weight308 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.