Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionGuides students completing complex projects with a variety of small businesses, with an emphasis on solving marketing and management problems in culturally diverse and rapidly changing business environments
- Author BiographyThaddeus Spratlen is professor emeritus of marketing at the University of Washington and a leading expert on multicultural marketing and business assistance for urban enterprises. Leslie Lum has worked for a Fortune 100 company, a global bank, and as manager of a retail start-up. Detra Y. Montoya is clinical associate professor in the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. Michael Verchot is the founding director of the Business and Economic Development Center at the University of Washington Foster School of Business.
- Author(s)Detra Y. Montoya,Leslie Lum,Michael Verchot,Thaddeus Spratlen
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note45 illus.
- Weight726 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.