Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an introduction to multiculturalism, this book explores essential questions and assesses multiculturalism from the standpoint of political philosophy and political theory.
- Author BiographyMichael Murphy is Associate Professor & Canada Research Chair in the Department of Political Science, University of Northern British Columbia. He is author (with Helena Catt) of the Routledge book Sub-State Nationalism: A Comparative Analysis of Institutional Design (2002), and (with Siobhan Harty) of In Defense of Multinational Citizenship (2005).
- Author(s)Michael Murphy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Political Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.