All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on how individuals in a multicultural society experience the meeting of cultures, this book combines a review of the theoretical body of research on multiculturalism, globalization, acculturation and biculturalism, and specific research conducted within the 'natural laboratory that multilingual, multicultural Luxembourg provides.
- Author BiographyElke Murdock is Research Associate at the interdisciplinary Integrative Research Unit on Social and Individual Development (INSIDE) at the University of Luxembourg. She also lectures at the International School of Management (ISM), Cologne, Germany. Her research interests include multiculturalism, understanding of nationality, identity construal processes, acculturation, biculturalism and all facets of (cross-) cultural psychology.
- Author(s)Elke Murdock
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 Illustrations, color; 29 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 345 p. 32 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- Weight601 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.23Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.