Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting academic interests in nation, race, gender, sexuality and other axes of identity, this text gathers these concerns under the same umbrella, contending that these issues must be discussed in relation to each other because communities, societies and nations do not exist autonomously.
- Author BiographyElla Shohat is a professor of cultural studies at New York University. Her books include Israeli Cinema, Dangerous Liaisons, and Talking Visions. Robert Stam has been named University Professor at NYU. He is the author of over ten books on film and cultural studies. Together, Shohat and Stam authored the award-winning Unthinking Eurocentrism: Multiculturalism and the Media.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRutgers Depth of Field Series
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobert Stam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.