Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCarol A. Falender,Celia Jaes Falicov,Edward P. Shafranske
- Author BiographyCarol A. Falender, PhD, has directed APA-accredited internship programs and supervised interns and practicum students for over two decades. Currently, she teaches doctoral students, supervises, and provides clinical supervision workshops. She has served as President of APA Division 37 (Society for Child and Family Policy and Practice), Co-Chair of the Los Angeles County Psychological Association Ethics Committee, and as a member of the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards Supervision Guidelines Task Force and delegate to the Competencies Conference and to Benchmarks. She is an APA Council Representative, Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of California, Los Angeles, USA and Adjunct Professor at Pepperdine University, USA. She is coauthor of Clinical Supervision: A Competency-Based Approach, co-editor of Casebook for Clinical Supervision: A Competency-Based Approach, both published by APA, and she has also written numerous journal articles on supervision.Edward P. Shafranske, PhD, ABPP, currently serves as Professor of Psychology and Director of the PsyD Program in Clinical Psychology at Pepperdine University, USA. He also lectures in the Psychiatry Residency Program at UCLA and has served as President of APA Division 36 (Society for the Psychology of Religion and Spirituality), and on the APA Council of Representatives. He currently teaches courses on psychotherapy, supervises first-year students through post-graduates, and advises students in research on clinical supervision. He is co-author of Clinical Supervision: A Competency-Based Approach, coeditor of Casebook for Clinical Supervision: A Competency-Based Approach, editor of Religion and the Clinical Practice of Psychology, and coauthor of Spiritually Oriented Psychotherapy, each published by APA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.