All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the obstacles to multiculturalism and minority rights in Arab states, including the history of European manipulation of minority politics.
- Author BiographyWill Kymlicka is the Canada Research Chair in Political Philosophy at Queen's University in Kingston, Canada. His work, translated into 34 languages, has focused on how democratic countries address issues of ethnic, racial and religious diversity, with a special focus on the theory and practice of multicultural citizenship. He is the author of seven books published by Oxford University Press, including Multicultural Citizenship (1995), and Multicultural Odysseys: Navigating the New International Politics of Diversity (2007). Eva Pfostl is Scientific Director in the Department of Law and Economics at the Istituto di Studi Politici S. Pio V, Rome, Contract Professor at the University LUSPIO Rome and LUISS University Rome, and Adviser of the Tibetans in Exile. Her research interest focus on comparative constitutional law with a special focus on minority and group rights in Europe, Asia, and North Africa. She is author of several publications among them La questione tibetana. Autonomia e non indipendenza. Una proposta realistica, Marsilio Editore 2009.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight622 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEva Pfostl,Will Kymlicka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.