All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays illustrate how deeply multiculturalism is woven into the fabric of the Canadian constitution and the everyday lives of Canadians.
- Author BiographyStephen Tierney is professor of constitutional law at the University of Edinburgh. Contributors: Daniel Bourgeois and Andrew F. Johnson, Marc Chevrier, Robert J. Currie, Jameson Doig, Katherine Eddy, Hugh Donald Forbes, Hugh Kindred, Will Kymlicka, Ian Peach, Joan Small, and Michael Temelini.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2008
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight420 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byStephen J. Tierney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.