Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionLike other industrial nations, Japan is experiencing its own forms of, and problems with, internationalization and multiculturalism. This volume focuses on several aspects of this process and examines the immigrant minorities as well as their Japanese recipient communities.
- Author BiographyNelson Graburn was educated at Cambridge, McGill and Chicago, and has taught Anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley, since 1964. He has carried out research among the Inuit since 1959 and in Japan since 1974. He has published widely on the anthropology of art, tourism and changing representations of ethnic identity.
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAsian Anthropologies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byNelson H. Graburn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.