Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- Author(s)Udaya Wagle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEconomic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-Being
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsThree Related Concepts of Poverty.- Multidimensional Approach to Poverty.- Application I: Nepal.- 5 Application II: The United States.- Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.