CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.94Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this work is to demonstrate the superiority of corpus-based, multifactorial and probabilistic approaches towards grammatical phenomena over traditional analyses based on acceptability judgements and minimal pair tests.
- Author BiographyStefan Thomas Gries teaches in the Dept of Linguistics at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Stefan Thomas Gries
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- Series TitleOpen Linguistics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight514 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.