Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionProposes an approach based on exact uniform estimates of oscillation integrals. This book is intended for a circle of research workers, experts, and engineers interested in oscillation processes, as well as for students and post-graduate students specialized in ordinary differential equations.
- Author(s)A. M. Samoilenko,R. Petryshyn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/07/2004
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 567
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.