Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/1984
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1091
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byG. Salinetti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1984 ed.
- Table Of ContentsVariational systems, an introduction.- Extension of the class of Markov controls.- Limit laws for multifunctions applied to an optimization problem.- Variational properties of EPI-convergence, applications to limit analysis problems in mechanics and duality theory.- Slow and heavy viable trajectories of controlled problems. Smooth viability domains.- A new class of evolution equation in a Hilbert space.- A fixed point theorem for subsets of L1.- Modelling sets.- On a definition of ?-convergence of measures.- Strong laws of large numbers for multivalued random variables.- Approaches to weak convergence.- Critical points and evolution equations.- Decomposability as a substitute for convexity.- Multifunctions associated with parameterized classes of constrained optimization problems.- Continuity of measurable convex multifunctions.- Some bang-bang theorems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.