CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionPresents analyses of the features, issues and trends of multilateral security and the European Security and Defence Policy (ESDP) peace operations. This title offers an interpretation of the attributes of ESDP operations in the context of the diffusion of peace operations practice.
- Author BiographyFulvio AttinA is Professor of Political Science and International Relations, and Jean Monnet Chairs of EU Politics at the University of Catania, Italy. Daniela Irrera is Assitant Professor of Political Science and International Relations at the University of Catania, Italy.
- Author(s)Daniela Irrera,Fulvio Attina
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 18 figures & 15 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.