All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers apply multilevel techniques to their research. This book discusses basic models and examples, emphasising on understanding the methodological and statistical issues involved in using these models. It demonstrates the estimation and interpretation of multilevel models using realistic examples from various disciplines.
- Author BiographyJoop J. Hox is Professor and Chair of Social Science Methodology at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. A Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society and a founding member of the European Association of Methodology, his recent publications focus on survey non-response, interviewer effects, survey data quality, missing data, and multilevel analysis of regression and structural equation models. He is recognized as an expert in multilevel analysis and as a consultant he has been involved with applying multilevel models in a diversity of fields. He has a reputation for being able to explain technically complicated matters in an accessible manner.
- Author(s)Joop J. Hox,Mirjam Moerbeek,Rens van de Schoot
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleQuantitative Methodology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 80 black & white tables, 67 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.