All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lynn Tabata,Ronald H. Heck,Scott Thomas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleQuantitative Methodology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to Multilevel Models with Categorical Outcomes. 2. Preparing and Examining the Data for Multilevel Anayses. 3. Specification of Generalized Linear Models. 4. Multilevel Models with Dichotomous Outcomes. 5. Multilevel Models with a Categorical Repeated Measures Outcome. 6. Two-Level Models with Multinomial and Ordinal Outcomes. 7. Two-Level Models with Count Data. 8. Concluding Thoughts.
- Author BiographyRonald Heck is professor of education at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. His areas of interest include organizational theory, leadership, policy, and quantitative research methods. Scott L. Thomas is professor in the School of Educational Studies at Claremont Graduate University. His specialties include sociology of education, policy, and quantitative research methods. Lynn Tabata is an affiliate graduate faculty member and research consultant at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. Her research interests focus on faculty, distance learning, and technology issues in higher education.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.