Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionMultilevel modelling facilitates the analysis of hierarchical data where observations may be nested within higher levels of classification. In health care research, for example, a study may be undertaken to determine the variability of patient outcomes where these also vary by hospital or health care region.
- Author BiographyA. H. Leyland Public Health Research Unit, University of Glasgow, UK H. Goldstein Institute of Education, University of London, UK
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2001
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability & Statistics: Applied Probability & Statistics Section
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight526 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. H. Leyland,Harvey Goldstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.