Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £19.56
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- Author(s)Binto George,Sushil Jajodia,Vijay Atluri
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Database Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 126 p.
- Weight231 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Traditional Transaction Processing. 3. Transaction Processing in MLS Databases. 4. Secure Transaction Processing in Real-Time Databases. 5. Secure Workflow Transaction Processing. 6. Secure Buffer Management. 7. Applications to Hierarchical and Replicated Databases. 8. Challenges. References. Index.
- Author BiographyVijay Atluri is an Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems and Member of the Center for Information Management, Integration and Connectivity in the Management Science and Information Systems Department at Rutgers University, Newark, NJ, USA Dr. Sushil Jajodia is Professor and Chairman of the Dept. of Information and Software Engineering, and Director of the Center for Secure Information Systems at the George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.