All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the different aspects of creation and use of multilingual corpora. This book aims to take stock of variety of existing multilingual corpora, documenting possible corpus designs, to discuss methodological and technological challenges in creation and analysis of multilingual corpora, and to provide examples of linguistic analyses.
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Series TitleHamburg Studies on Multilingualism
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Content Note+ index
- Weight915 g
- Edited byKai Worner,Thomas Schmidt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.