Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an inclusive perspective on the constellation of languages in Europe by taking into account official state languages, regional minority languages and immigrant minority languages as constituent parts of Europe's identity. This book includes case studies that address facts and policies on multilingualism and plurilingual education.
- Author BiographyGuus Extra, Tilburg University, The Netherlands; Durk Gorter, Ikerbasque - University of the Basque Country, Donostia/San Sebastian, Spain.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- Series TitleContributions to the Sociology of Language [CSL]
- Series Part/Volume Number96
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight534 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDurk Gorter,Guus Extra
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.