CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of speech processing from a multilingual perspective. This work includes theories, algorithms, and techniques that are required to support spoken input and output in a variety of languages. It also contains technological advances integral to security, financial, cellular and commercial applications.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight970 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKatrin Kirchhoff,Tanja Schultz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.