All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a must-read for every language teaching professional and researcher working in a multilingual context. Multilingualism and Education in Africa: The State of the State of the Art is an up-to-date exploration and wide-ranging review of the symbiotic relationship between multilingualism and education in Africa.
- Author BiographyDaniel O. Orwenjo holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Linguistics from the University of Frankfurt, Germany. He is currently a Lecturer in the Department of English and Linguistics at Kenyatta University, Kenya. He has published widely on various topics in linguistics in internationally acclaimed journals. Martin C. Njoroge is the Director of the Confucius Institute and a Senior Lecturer of Linguistics at Kenyatta University, Kenya. He is a former SRF Postdoctoral Fellow and a Visiting Professor at the University of Pennsylvania, USA. He has published widely on language variation, English language teaching and multilingual education. Ruth W. Ndung'u is a Senior Lecturer in Phonology and Applied Linguistics at the Department of English and Linguistics, Kenyatta University, Kenya. She is a researcher on second language use and education, and a member of the Multilingual Education Network, Kenya. Ruth has published articles in refereed journals and textbooks for secondary and tertiary levels. Phyllis W. Mwangi is a Senior Lecturer and Chairperson at the Department of English and Linguistics, Kenyatta University. She has published articles in refereed journals, and co-authored textbooks at primary, secondary and tertiary levels. She has a keen interest in the teaching of English through an integrated approach.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byDaniel O. Orwenjo,Martin C. Njoroge,Phyllis W. Mwangi,Ruth W. Ndung'U
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.