Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.99+ £3.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a multidisciplinary approach, this book explores how multilingualism is shaped by a variety of factors.
- Author BiographyAnat Stavans is a Professor in Applied Linguistics at Beit Berl College and a researcher at the Institute for Innovation in Education at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. Charlotte Hoffmann was formerly Reader in Sociolinguistics at the University of Salford, UK.
- Author(s)'Anat Stavans,Charlotte Hoffmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- Series TitleKey Topics in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 4 maps 6 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.80
- £27.58Trending at £28.69
- £31.44Trending at £34.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.