CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Seth Gitner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 160 black & white halftones, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Thomas R. Kennedy 1. Thinking Visually 2. Story Structure 3. The Visual Storyteller's Tool Box 4. The Internet and Social Media 5. The Building Blocks of Visual Storytelling 6. Editing a Video in Post-Production 7. Multimedia Storytelling in Entertainment 8. Multimedia Storytelling in Journalism 9. Multimedia Storytelling in Strategic Communications
- Author BiographySeth Gitner is a tenured Associate Professor of Newspaper and Online Journalism & Multimedia Photography and Design at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, where he teaches multimedia storytelling, photography and video journalism classes. He has served as Head of the Visual Communication Division for Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC), and serves as an elected member of the national board of the National Press Photographers Association. Prior to entering academia, Gitner was an award-winning multimedia editor and photojournalist working for newspapers in Maryland and Virginia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.