All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the best-selling HyperText and HpyerMedia , this book explores the applications in multimedia and hypertext as well as offering coverage of the use of HTML (hypertext markup language) and the World Wide Web with interfaces such as Mosaic and Netscape. It includes a number of illustrated examples of a variety of hypermedia systems.
- Author BiographyCalled the world's leading expert on Web usability by US News and World Report, Jakob Nielsen today serves as user advocate and principal of the Nielsen Norman Group. In the course of a career in which he held influential positions at Sun Microsystems, Bellcore, and IBM's T.J. Watson Research Center, Nielsen founded the discount usability engineering movement for fast and cheap improvements of user interfaces and invented several usability methods, including heuristic evaluation. He holds 58 US patents, many of which focus on ways to make the Internet easier to use. He has written the Alertbox column on Web usability since 1995 and is the author of Designing Web Usability: The Practice of Simplicity and Usability Engineering, plus eight other books.
- Author(s)Jakob Nielsen
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/03/1995
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInteractive Technologies
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight750 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.