All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John Bateman,Karl-Heinrich Schmidt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Multimodality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Analyzing Film 2. Paradigmatic and Syntagmatic Organisation 3. The Paradigmatic Organisation of Film 4. The Syntagmatic Organisation of Film 5. Analysis: Combining Syntagmatic and Paradigmatic Accounts in the Empirical Analysis of Film 6. The Syntagmatic Organisation of Film (II): Descriptive Syntagma 7. The Paradigmatic Organisation of Film (II): Relations within the shot 8. Filmic Analysis Within and Around the Shot 9. Conclusion
- Author BiographyJohn Bateman is professor of Applied Linguistics in the English and Linguistics Departments of the University of Bremen, specializing in functional, computational and multimodal linguistics. Karl-Heinrich Schmidt is professor of Electronic Media at the Bergische University of Wuppertal.
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.80
- £27.58Trending at £28.69
- £23.48Trending at £26.99
- £28.42Trending at £34.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.