Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionMultimodal Literacies and Emerging Genres examines the possibilities, challenges, and realities of mutimodal composition as an effective means of communication. The chapters view the ways that writing instructors and their students are exploring the spaces where communication occurs, while also asking what else is possible.
- Author BiographyTracey Bowen is a lecturer at the Institute of Communication, Culture and Information Technology at the University of Toronto Mississauga. She is coeditor of Cultural Production in Virtual and Imagined Worlds.Carl Whithaus is a professor and director of the writing program at the University of California, Davis. He is the author of Writing Across Distances and Disciplines: Research and Pedagogy in Distributed Learning and Teaching and Evaluating Writing in the Age of Computers and High-Stakes Testing.
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCarl Whithaus,Tracey Bowen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.