Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- Author(s)Pippa Stein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsList of illustrations Acknowledgements 1. A multimodal social semiotic approach 2. Multimodal analysis: an interdisciplinary framework 3. How do I smile in writing?: transformations across modes 4. Drawing the unsayable: the limits of language 5. 'Fresh Stories': points of fixing on the semiotic chain 6. Multimodal pedagogies: instances of practice 7. Representation, rights and resources Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyPippa Stein is Assistant Professor in language and literacy education at University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, and head of the division of Applied English Language Studies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.