All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBy combining comparative politics, conflict analysis and international relations theory Soeren Keil offers a unique analysis of federalism in post-Dayton Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Author BiographySoeren Keil received a Ph.D. in International Relations from the University of Kent in Canterbury and is Lecturer in International Relations at Canterbury Christ Church University. His main research focuses on institutional design in post-conflict societies with a particular focus on the Western Balkans, particularly Bosnia and Herzegovina. He is especially interested in power-sharing models in divided societies, as well as forms of territorial and non-territorial autonomy for minority nations.
- Author(s)Soeren Keil
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleSoutheast European Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 3 maps
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Florian Bieber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.