CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines cross-cultural management within multinational enterprises, focusing on how cultural differences influence the transfer of knowledge between different units within individual corporations. This book shows how knowledge is accepted differently in Europe and Asia and which factors have the strongest impact on efficient knowledge transfer.
- Author BiographyParissa Haghirian is Associate Professor of International Management at the Faculty of Liberal Arts at Sophia University in Tokyo, and adjunct professor at Temple University, Japan. Her recent publications include Innovation and Change in Japanese Management and J-Management: Fresh Perspectives on the Japanese Firm in the 21st Century.
- Author(s)Parissa Haghirian
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Business in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.