All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionTechniques of solid state Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy are constantly being extended to a more diverse range of materials. This book provides answers to the most common questions about the theory and practice of NMR asked by novices. It is useful for NMR users at various levels of expertise.
- Author(s)Kenneth J. D. MacKenzie,M. E. Smith
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- Series TitlePergamon Materials Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPergamon Press
- Weight1220 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.