Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a fundamental description of multiphase fluid flow through porous rock, based on understanding movement at the pore, or microscopic, scale.
- Author BiographyMartin J. Blunt is Professor of Petroleum Engineering at Imperial College London, visiting professor at Politecnico di Milano and Editor-in-Chief of the journal Transport in Porous Media. He publishes widely on multiphase flow in porous media applied to oil recovery, groundwater flows and carbon dioxide storage. He is a distinguished member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), having won the 2011 SPE Lester C. Uren Award, and the 2012 Darcy Medal for lifetime achievement from the Society of Core Analysts. This book is inspired by recent research, and based on courses taught to thousands of students and professionals from around the world.
- Author(s)Martin J. Blunt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2017
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note203 b/w illus. 25 colour illus.
- Weight1170 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £13.79Trending at £18.94
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.45Trending at £10.78
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.