CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Multiphysics Modeling: Numerical Methods and Engineering Applications: Tsinghua University Press Computational Mechanics Series by Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc (Hardback, 2015)
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £36.66Trending at £52.99
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £14.02
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the basic principles and methods for multiphysics modeling, covering related physics such as structure mechanics, fluid dynamics, heat transfer, electromagnetic field, and noise. This book provides a broad-base of methods and techniques for solving multiphysics problems. It is suitable for engineers and researchers.
- Author BiographyDr. Qun Zhang has more than 15 years' experience in multiphysics research, code development and engineering applications, including a PhD in the field of fluid-structure interaction. Formerly a senior development engineer at ANSYS Inc specializing in multiphysics products, he founded a company in 2009 to develop the multiphysics simulation software INTESIM. Professor Song Cen works in the Department of Engineering Mechanics in the School of Aerospace Engineering at Tsinghua University. He is also the Deputy Secretary-General of the Beijing Society of Mechanics and an Executive Council Member of the International Chinese Association for Computational Mechanics. He has authored multiple books and numerous highly-cited papers in the area, and has won prestigious prizes for his work, including the ICACM Young Investigator Award (awarded by International Chinese Association for Computational Mechanics, 2011).
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byQun Zhang,Song Cen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.