All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionMultiple analyses in clinical trials involves numerous statistical hypotheses within a single experiment. This book provides a nonmathematical introduction to the common issues in these types of trials. It is suitable for medical students, clinical investigators, pharmaceutical researchers, biostatisticians, and epidemiologists.
- Author(s)Lemuel A. Moye
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2003
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight824 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.