All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer S. Singh sets out to discover how autism emerged as a genetic disorder and how this affects those who study autism and those who live with it. This is the first sustained analysis of the practices, politics, and meaning of autism genetics from a scientific, cultural, and social perspective.
- Author BiographyJennifer S. Singh is assistant professor of sociology in the School of History and Sociology at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Jennifer S Singh
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.