CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Multiple Classifier Systems: 9th International Workshop, MCS 2010, Cairo, Egypt, April 7-9, 2010, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2010)
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.55
- £21.73Trending at £23.12
- £19.38Trending at £25.26
- £45.12Trending at £59.68
- £36.99Trending at £41.75
- £29.42Trending at £37.34
- £29.79Trending at £37.95
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Multiple Classifier Systems, MCS 2010, held in Cairo, Egypt, in April 2010. This book includes contributions that are organized into sessions dealing with classifier combination and classifier selection, diversity, bagging and boosting, and combination of multiple kernels.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number5997
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note77 Illustrations, black and white; X, 328 p. 77 illus.
- Weight528 g
- Edited byFabio Roli,Josef Kittler,Neamat El Gayar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.