CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Multiple Classifier Systems: Third International Workshop, MCS 2002, Cagliari, Italy, June 24-26, 2002 - Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2002)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Multiple Classifier Systems, held in Italy in 2002. The 32 papers cover bagging and boosting, ensemble learning and neural networks, design methodologies, combination strategies, analysis and performance evaluation and applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/06/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2364
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFabio Roli,Josef Kittler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.