All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a nontechnical introduction to Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- Author BiographyBrigitte Le Roux has a doctorate in mathematics (specialty Statistics) (Faculty of Sciences in Paris, 1970) and holds an HDR in Applied Mathematics (University of Paris Dauphine, 2000). She is a member of the laboratory MAP5 (Applied Mathematics Paris 5) of the University Paris Descartes. His research focuses on the geometric data analysis and its applications in social sciences and in particular to the analysis of questionnaires. Brigitte Le Roux is a member of the editorial board of the journal Mathematics and Humanities and the Acts of Research in Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Brigitte le Roux,Henry Rouanet
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.