All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number233
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, 99 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2452 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine81 mm
- Edited byJose Rui Figueira,Matthias Ehrgott,Salvatore Greco
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- History of MCDA.- Paradigms and Challenges.- Preference Modelling.- Conjoint Measurement Tools for MCDM.- ELECTRE Methods.- PROMETHEE Methods.- Other Outranking Approaches.- MAUT - Multiattribute Utility Theory.- UTA Methods.- The Analytic Hierarchy and Analytic Network Processes for the Measurement of Intangible Criteria and for Decision-Making.- On the Mathematical Foundation of MACBETH.- Dealing with Uncertainties in MCDA.- Decision Rule Approach.- Fuzzy Measures and Integrals in MCDA.- Verbal Decision Analysis.- A Review of Fuzzy Sets in Decision Sciences: Achievements, Limitations and Perspectives.- Vector and Set Valued Optimization.- Multiobjective Continuous Optimization.- Multiobjective Combinatorial Optimization.- Fuzzy Multiple Objective Programming.- Goal Programming.- Interactive Methods.- MCDA and Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization.- Multicriteria Decision Aid/Analysis in Finance.- MVDA and Energy Planning.- Multicriteria Analysis in Telecommunication Network Planning and Design - Problems and Issues.- Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis and Sustainable Development.- MCDA and Portfolio/Project Analysis.- Multiple Vriteria Decision Support Software.
- Author BiographyJose Rui Figueira is an Associate Professor at the Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal, and researcher at CEG-IST, Center for Management Studies of Instituto Superior Tecnico and LAMSADE, University of Paris-Dauphine, France. He obtained his Ph.D. in Operations Research from University of Paris-Dauphine. Professor Figueira's current research interests are in decision analysis, integer programming, network flows and multiple criteria decision aiding. His research has been published in such journals as European Journal of Operational Research, Computers & Operations Research, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Algorithms, European Business Review, Annals of Operations Research, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 4OR, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis,and OMEGA. He is the co-editor of the book, Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis: State of the Art Surveys, Springer Science + Business Media, Inc, 2005. He is the currently serves as Editor of the Newsletter of the European Working Group on Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding and one of the coordinators of this group. He is also member of the Executive Committee of the International Society of Multiple Criteria Decision Making. Salvatore Greco is a full professor at the Department of Economics, Catania University. His main research interests are in the field of multicriteria decision aid, in the application of the rough set approach to decision analysis, in the axiomatic foundation of multicriteria methodology and in the fuzzy integral approach to MCDA. In these fields he cooperates with many researchers of different countries He received the Best Theoretical Paper Award, by the Decision Sciences Institute (Athens, 1999). Together with Benedetto Matarazzo, he organized the VII International Summer School on MCDA (Catania, 2000). He is author of many articles published in important international journals and specialized books. He has been invited professor at Poznan Technical University and at the University of Paris Dauphine. He has been invited speakers in important international conferences. He is referee of the most relevant journals in the field of decision analysis. Matthias Ehrgott grew up in the Palatinate region of Germany. He studied mathematics, computer science and economics at the University of Kaiserslautern in Germany. In 2000 Matthias joined the Department of Engineering Science as a Lecturer. In 2002 he was promoted to Senior Lecturer and in 2004 to Associate Professor. From 2006 to 2008 he also held the position of directeur de recherche at Laboratoire d'Informatique de Nantes Atlantique in France. In 2011 he became Professor and the seventh Head of the Department of Engineering Science. Matthias left the University of Auckland in 2013 to take up a professorship in the Department of Management Science at the University of Lancaster.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.