CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionCovers multiple scale and averaging methods. This book presents an account of the various perturbation techniques used in the sciences and engineering. It is suitable for a graduate text as well as a reference work on the subject.
- Author(s)J. Kevorkian,J.D. Cole
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/1996
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 114
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1078 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.