All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.00Trending at £12.11
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.82
- £9.60Trending at £14.62
- £19.38Trending at £30.23
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for those who have been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, as well as family members and friends, this title serves as a guide to learning about the disease, its potential impact on your life, and the medical treatments available for managing it successfully.
- Author BiographyT. Jock Murray is Professor of Medical Humanities at Dalhousie University in Halifax, and Director of the Dalhousie MS program. He has served as an officer in numerous Canadian and U.S. medical organisations. He is the recipient of many awards, including the Neilson Award from the Hannah Institute for the History of Medicine for contributions to medical history. He was awarded the Canada 125th Anniversary Medal and has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada.
- Author(s)Carol Saunders,Nancy J. Holland,T. Jock Murray
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.