All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, self-help guide to multiple sclerosis providing important information about MS -- and how to live with it.
- Author BiographyJudy Graham was diagnosed with MS over 25 years ago. She has proved that MS does not have to put a stop to living a full life. She is the mother of a teenage son and continues to work as a freelance journalist and author.
- Author(s)Judy Graham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/05/2011
- Content Note(None)
- Weight287 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.