All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.43
- £137.64Trending at £151.62
- £22.36Trending at £22.68
- £44.70Trending at £54.86
- £42.34Trending at £45.88
- £27.00Trending at £31.42
- £22.79Trending at £25.75
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you through diagnosis, approved treatments for the various Multiple Sclerosis (MS) types, symptom management, rehabilitative issues and general health and wellness, considerations for special populations, societal and family issues, CCSVI, related disorders that are often mistaken for MS, and an overview of MS clinical trials.
- Author BiographyAlexander Rae-Grant, MD, FRCP(C), is Staff Neurologist and Director of Multiple Sclerosis Education; Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment and Research, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH. Robert J. Fox, MS, FAAN, MD, Medical Director; Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment and Research, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH.
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAlexander Rae-Grant,Robert J. Fox
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.