Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to multiscale methods explores both theory and applications. Examples show how to apply multiscale methods to solve a variety of problems. Exercises then enable readers to build their own skills and put them into practice.
- Author(s)Andrew Stuart,Grigoris Pavliotis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 310 p.
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.