All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to multiscale methods explores both theory and applications. Examples show how to apply multiscale methods to solve a variety of problems. Exercises then enable readers to build their own skills and put them into practice.
- Author(s)Andrew Stuart,Grigoris Pavliotis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 310 p.
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.